miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2015

RORSCHACH TEST





I love using all types of milks and yogurt in soap. This one features a very generous amount of greek yogurt as a partial water replacement.

What do you see in the two soaps of the first row put side by side? I see the face of a mystic creature. Maybe it was the Soap God that showed himself to me, hahaha! Pity the Photography God did not make his appearance this time :-(  

The tiny black speckles are poppy seeds. It is scented with a blend of essential oils, predominantly cedarwood and rosmary, which in my book is kind of a manly smell. Unfortunately, it was not ready for Father's Day here in Australia.

Pictured bellow are some of the washclothes that I crochet. Funny the large number of fellow soapers out there that also like to crochet, I wonder why that is. 

Bye now!

A.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario